Bloody Students is a blog run by drunken, annoying, taxdodging , workshy Labour supporting students at Hull University.

Friday 22 June 2007

Order of Events on Sunday

10:30am, NEC is informed of the result.
11:30am I roll out of my hotel room with a terrible hangover and seek breakfast.
1:30pm Arrive at the special conference venue.
2:00pm Start making the video for 18 Doughty Street I promised.
4:00pm Leave the conference
4:01pm Find a William Hill to collect my winnings.
4:30pm Start celebrating Alan Johnson's victory with drinking
9:00pm Train back to Hull

Fairly easy day it seems.

Update: Bollocks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much did you beton AlJo?

Bobbylad said...

I owe too many people money to reveal that.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you should use your winnings to pay your debtors?